Utkal Odisha encourages you to join the conversation by adding your comments in the comment section, which can be found at the end of every article.
If you would like to engage further and contribute to Utkal Odisha, please drop an email to [email protected] or to [email protected] along with your profile and contact details. We accept news, stories, poems, information, views, and analysis.
The language of submission should be preferably Odia, though English is also accepted. There is no minimum or maximum word limit. The only key factor is that you are capable and well versed in the content matter you present.
You would also need to guarantee the exclusivity of the content to Utkal Odisha. Final edits will be taken care of by the Utkal Odisha editorial team. Please read our Submission Guidelines before applying to become an author. This will ensure the acceptance and publication of your article on Utkal Odisha.
- A writer submitting an article gives an exclusive right by default for publishing the article on Utkal Odisha. The writer may reproduce the article elsewhere by providing the reference of this article on Utkal Odisha.
- All articles submitted must be written/authored by you. Copyright infringement is not tolerated. If it is found that that there has been any copyright violation, such article/s will be removed from the site. Utkal Odisha in no way is responsible for the violation of such copyright.
- Content submitted to us should not have been previously published in any form. In the event of any complaint whether by a formal legal claim or otherwise, the author who has submitted the content will be solely responsible and will fully cooperate in responding to and defending against such complaint or claim.
- The Author agrees to prevent us from any and all losses, claims, damages, expenses and liabilities including all expenses incurred by us on account of any action arising out of the Author’s performance.
- We are committed to offer and share truthful and accurate information. The Author should not submit articles that contain incorrect information.
- Articles must not promote hate, racism, pornography, hacking, bomb building, terrorism and other illegal and/or offensive activities.
- After you submit an article, Utkal Odisha has the sole authority to accept or reject any article.
- Please supplement your articles with at least one photograph in PNG or JPG format.
- Every writer should also share profile information, which is contained in the Author’s profile on the website.
- Please title your submission. However, we may decide to change it at publication.
- We approve/disapprove articles and reply to your email within 7 business days with our decision. If you have submitted a piece and haven’t heard back from us in a reasonable amount of time, feel free to send us an email.